Two main examinations held are :
- Midterm examination - October
- Annual examination - March
As per the guidelines of CBSE, grading system is followed from Nursery to class X.
A Comprehensive continuous assessment of student’s performance both in academic and curricular activities are carried out throughout the session. However, regularity in attendance is also given prime importance.
- Pre board exams are conducted twice during December and January for X and XII to give them proper practice for ensuing board exam.
- Pass percentage in each subject is 35 and 40% in aggregate.
- Failing in more than one subject will be detained.
- Supplementary will be discouraged still students getting less than 25% marks will not be allowed to appear in supplementary exam. It will be given in only one subject.
- The overall performance of a student is judged on the year’s average score as per the norms of CBSE
Exam Schedule 2017-2018
|1||First||24th April to 29th April, 17||LKG to X|
|2||Second||17th July to 22nd July, 17||Nursery to X|
|3||Third||21st August to 29th August, 17||Nursery to X|
|4||Evaluation – I||18th September to 27th September, 17||Nursery to II|
|5||Half Yearly||18th September to 27th September, 17||III to X|
|6||Quarterly||18th September to 27th September, 17||XI and XII|
|7||Fourth||25th October to 31st October, 17||Nursery to X|
|8||Fifth||24th November to 30th November, 17||Nursery to X|
|9||Evaluation – II||11th December to 16th December, 17||Nursery to II|
|10||Half Yearly||11th December to 16th December, 17||XI|
|11||Pre- Board||11th December to 16th December, 17||X and XII|
|12||Sixth||11th December to 16th December, 17||III to IX|
|13||Seventh||15th January to 20th January, 18||Nursery to X|
|14||Evaluation – III||5th March to 24th March, 18||Nursery to II|
|15||Annual Examination||5th March to 24th March, 18||III to XI|