- The school prospectus along with the registration form is available at the school office on all working days during working hours.
- All children are required to take an admission test on a date notified by the school office.
- Admission to any given class will be granted strictly as per the merit in the written test, interview and availability of seats.
- Students must carry the registration receipt of the admission test.
- Mere registration does not guarantee admission.
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Attested copy of birth certificate by Municipal Corporation for classes nursery, LKG, UKG, and 1st.
- Transfer certificate of previous school for students seeking admission to class II and above.
|Academic Session Period||1st April||31st March|
|Vacation Period||15th May||30th June|
|Admission Period||1st April||31st August|